It's a natural! With a decorative green "shingled" roof, this wooden stable provides a happy home for four plastic horses. When open, your little farmer or equestrian has easy access to the hayloft, with its wooden ladder and four bales of "hay." There's a stall for each of the four included horses, lots of sliding and swinging doors and a folding corral to keep the horses in the barnyard. Four horses included.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to count the number of doors, windows, horses, etc.
- Ask the child to identify the color of each horse.
- Ask the child to manipulate the corral panels into different shapes and count the number of sides. A triangle (3), a square (4), a pentagon (5).
- Place the horses in the corral, ask the child to study them, then to close his/her eyes. Hide one horse in the barn. Ask the child to open his/her eyes and identify the missing horse.
- Hide all the horses from the child's sight, then secretly place one horse behind the sliding doors. Give hints to help the child identify the horse in the stable.
Dimensions: 9.5" x 13" x 7.25"
Recommended for Ages 3+